Sunday, September 24, 2017

1 teaspoon whisky, 1teaspoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon honey...mix up for curing cough....old doctor's prescription 1962

无自动替代文字可用。


Mary Ellen Rossi My mom would warm up orange juice and honey and add whiskey for my bronchitis.
Manuela Liang I'm used to get Jaeger tea with rum as a child for my colds.. worked...i slept well..and no.. I'm not an alcoholic now.. I barely drink any alcohol.


Taye Karow Actually I do make this but put it in hot tea when I don't feel well. But use the good stuff! Jameson!!!
Kathy Howard Krubert My grandma gave us Brandy in hot lemonade

Mae Nasri That was our remedy as a child we called them toddies in Scotland in the 1950's



Bryce Sedlmayr shoulda used pineapple. it is a natural cough suppresant.(one of the enzymes or something)

Jo Anne Waddell Was given this and several other old style remedies as a kid and survived!

Jodi Gollnick My mom gave me a hot toddy for colds and I still have it. Good stuff.


Zeina El Jorr You forgot the ginger