Thursday, November 5, 2009

根据新加坡早报报道---->>林良实:马哈迪对巴生自贸区计划知情!!!>>>林吉祥:纳吉慕尤丁等内阁 伪装对滥权事件毫不知情!!!!!






(吉隆坡综合讯)马来西亚前交通部长林良实与巴生港口港务局前总经理冯惠珠在为巴生自贸区弊案调查供证时,把两名前首相拖下水,分别供出马哈迪和阿都拉对该自贸区计划的发展是知情的。
  
林良实指出,以每方英尺25令吉收购土地的最后决定不是由交通部长做出,而是财政部。

  林良实在马来西亚国会公共账目委员会7月15日召开的听证会上供证时指出,做出这项决定的是财政部,因为财政部才是主要的机构以及负责做决策。

  据公账会前日公布的巴生港口自贸区弊案调查报告,林良实当天在作证时透露,巴生港口自贸区土地交易案中的土地成本与估值决定权,不在交通部的权限范围内,而是由财政部属下的估值与房地产服务部门负责。

  林良实说:“至于成本、估值等,不是交通部的功能。我们没有估值部门。成本与估值是由财政部来解决。他们有估值部门,所有相关事务都在那里,不在交通部。”

  林良实在现场更直接点名指身为当时的财长,同时也负责掌管估值与房地产服务部门的前首相马哈迪,非常清楚有关巴生港口自贸区土地交易案的土地成本和估值。

  他说,“我想,敦马哈迪医生是主席(估值部门),他同时也是财政部长。他对过程非常清楚。这些都是此案的实情。”

  另一方面,巴生港口港务局前总经理冯惠珠在今年9月2日出席公账会听证会时透露,是前首相阿都拉与前交通部长陈广才在2004年3月批准将以单一阶段的模式来发展巴生自贸区计划,而土地收购则是在林良实的指示下进行。

  她说,阿都拉与陈广才是在迪拜的杰巴阿里(港务局顾问)建议下,向巴生港务局发出指示,把整个巴生自贸区计划,以单一阶段模式来发展。

  冯惠珠说,同一时期发展1000英亩巴生港口自由区的计划,并不是港务局的决定,而是在杰巴阿里的建议下获得首相批准。

她说,当时是由交通部长陈广才向首相提呈,并获得首相阿都拉的同意。

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

林吉祥:纳吉慕尤丁等内阁 伪装对滥权事件毫不知情

吉隆坡讯)马来西亚民行党国会领袖林吉祥说,巴生港口自贸区弊案调查报告书揭露了政府高层阴谋隐瞒部长和高官涉及这起舞弊案的信息。
  他指出,内阁两年前就已追溯批准自贸区主要发展商Kuala Dimensi(KDSB)发出的46亿令吉债券,可是纳吉、慕尤丁等内阁成员都在伪装对滥权事件毫不知情。

  林吉祥和泗岩末国会议员林立迎、八打灵再也北区国会议员潘俭伟昨天在国会走廊召开记者会,点评前日公布的自贸区报告。

  林吉祥表示,这份报告揭发的内情不足,但却“不经意地将它无意公开的东西曝光”,即高层有阴谋要继续隐瞒有关部长及高官在这起“所有丑闻之母”的弊案中,涉及滥权与舞弊的信息。

  据电子新闻网独立新闻在线报道,林吉祥说,首相纳吉和副首相慕尤丁在这项课题上,竞相发表让人怀疑的言论。慕尤丁说,公账会有权建议调查前交通部长陈广才及巴生港务局前总经理冯惠珠失信一事,并说政府对自贸区丑闻的立场当初就很鲜明,即:“我们要将这个课题查个水落石出,了解这起丑闻如何发生。我们要透明。”

  林吉祥说:“首相、副首相及内阁皆在伪装成,他们似乎是首次发觉自贸区丑闻各层面的滥权、失信及违法事件,其实他们很久以前就掌握了这些资讯。”

  林吉祥表示,他过去曾在国会下议院,援引《议会常规》第18条款提呈动议,或在预算案或其他辩论中,多次提到这个课题。

  但是,政府至今仍在伪装成对公账会在报告中揭发的东西毫不知情,并要内阁成立以政府首席秘书为首专案小组根据公账会报告揭露的内情进行调查。

  “这种伪装行为令人大为震惊与愤怒,因此,我当时对纳吉所作宣布的即刻回应是,调查自贸区丑闻的专案小组,是否将会成为一个超级掩盖专案小组。”

  林吉祥引述公账会报告第22页的内容:“2007年6月27日,政府追溯批准自贸区计划成本增至46.3亿令吉和政府担保KDSB发出价值46.3亿令吉债券,包括固本。

作出这项批准是因为交通部长发出数封暗示政府在法律上作出担保的支持信。巴生港务局获得低息贷款高达46.3亿令吉为自贸区计划融资。
  政府也决定,涉及严重违反程序,以至令政府处于两难的官员应受对付。”

  林吉祥表示,内阁已在2007年6月27日追溯批准KDSB发出的债券,但超过两年后的今天,而正、副部长们依然否定这些支持信的合法地位,以误导国会。

  他说:“目前是结束政府高层隐瞒真相,让自贸区丑闻水落石出的时候。”

http://www.zaobao.com/yx/yx091106_011_1.shtml

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Former sec-gen says government aware of PKFZ land buy
Posted by RAKYAT MARHAEN
By Asrul Hadi Abdullah Sani

KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 6 — Former Ministry of Transportation secretary-general Datuk Zaharah Shaari said the Cabinet was fully aware of the land acquisition for the Port Klang Free Zone (PKFZ) project.

In the verbatim of the Public Accounts Committee’s (PAC) meeting procedures released Wednesday, Zaharah said the ministry had to “go by Cabinet decision.”
PAC reported that the government would have spent RM442.13 and saved RM645.87 million if the land had been acquired for PKFZ in accordance with the Land Acquisition Act 1960.


It also reported that the cost of the land was RM47.76 per square foot, or 67 per cent higher than the RM25 fixed by the Valuation and Property Services Department (JPPH).

Zaharah explained that the ministry and former transport minister Tun Dr Ling Liong Sik had agreed with the Treasury secretary-general that the land be acquired in accordance with the Land Acquisition Act 1960.

“I think the Cabinet was informed that we should go for land acquisition and then the Cabinet agreed that we should go for land acquisition. However in the final stages, the state government did not agree with the land acquisition because the project was abandoned and the party from Dubai informed that if the land is not available… but at certain time, they will pull out,” she said.

She added that the matter was referred to the Cabinet for a proper solution and stressed that Ling was in direct contact with the former finance and prime minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.


“The Cabinet then decided to acquire the land but when the central agency did not agree and gave its views. The Cabinet, if I am not mistaken, told the ministry to delay its decision, to buy the land directly from Kuala Dimensi (KDSB) until a different decision was made. “I think after that the Cabinet agreed to its original decision to buy the land. I think based on that final decision, the ministry went ahead to allow PKA (Port Klang Authority) to purchase the land on that decision,” she said.

Zaharah stressed that the ministry had to go by the Cabinet’s decision.
“There is no way that the land could have been purchased, you know without the rightful authorisation,” she said.

Ling also testified to the PAC that his ministry could only “state the fact that we wanted the land.”

Ling pointed out that the costing and valuation of the land was determined by the Valuation and Property Services Department (JPPH) which was chaired by Dr Mahathir.
Zaharah also revealed that she had never seen the three letters of support by former transport minister Tan Sri Chan Kong Choy except when she asked to attend a meeting and had to ask the ministry for a copy of the letters.

“The second letter, sent by Datuk Seri Chan Kong Choy, I only saw it two, three weeks after I informed to attend a meeting to get information. The ministry only gave me one copy, the first letter.

“If I am not mistaken, the first letter, I saw the date on the copy was 2004 ... but I did not know where the letter was, did not know anything about the letter. I also asked whether other officers had received them because I am curious to know since it was my time.

“I was informed by the ministry and other officers that they also did not know about the letter,” she said.

She admitted that she was not always informed of the many decisions made by the minister.

“Sometimes I was informed and sometimes I was not informed,” she added.

The Public Accounts Committee recommended that Chan and former PKA general manager Datin Paduka OC Phang be investigated for criminal breach of trust in the PKFZ scandal.

It also recommended investigations into the role of other government officials serving in PKA when the project was being developed.

The PAC found both Chan and Phang to have breached the Financial Procedure Act 1957 by issuing three letters of support and three letters of undertaking without the approval of the Finance Ministry.

Read More

http://wargamarhaen.blogspot.com/