Thursday, July 7, 2011

最新消息: 警方申请禁令限制91领袖行动

警方申请禁令限制91领袖行动
警告若安美嘉安华上街将被捕

2011年7月7日
下午 4点52分

分享

160

即时新闻

距离709大集会不到48小时,警方重施故技向推事庭取得禁令,在7月9日当天限制91名领袖进入吉隆坡市中心的三个区域。

行动受限制的领袖涵盖三场集会的主办单位,即净选盟2.0、土著权威组织和巫青团,包括净选盟主席安美嘉、委员黄进发和玛丽亚陈,以及土权主席依布拉欣阿里和巫青团长凯里。

准备参与集会的民联领袖也出现在净选盟名单内,计有国会反对党领袖安华、回教党主席哈迪阿旺和精神领袖聂阿兹,以及行动党国会领袖林吉祥。
根据警方公布的名单,总共66名净选盟领袖、14名土权领袖和11名巫青领袖面对庭令的限制。

吉隆坡副总警长阿玛星表示,庭令禁止相关领袖在7月9日当天出现在吉隆坡的三大地点。

这些地点包括国家皇宫周遭、国家回教堂周遭,以及独立广场和国企十合购物广场一带。

“这意味如果他们被发现出现在相关地点,就会被捕。”

以下是91名受到庭令限制领袖的部分名单:

净选盟2.0

1. 净选盟2.0主席安美嘉
2. 国会反对党领袖兼公正党实权领袖安华
3. 回教党精神领袖聂阿兹
4. 回教党主席哈迪阿旺
5. 行动党国会领袖林吉祥
6. 净选盟2.0委员黄进发
7. 净选盟2.0委员玛丽亚陈
8. 社运分子希山慕丁莱斯
9. 公青团署理团长凯鲁安华
10.社青团团长陆兆福
11.行动党组织秘书郭素沁


土著权威组织

1. 主席依布拉欣阿里
2. 署理主席阿都拉曼
3. 总秘书赛哈山

巫青团

1. 总团长凯里
2. 秘书梅卡费尔道斯
3. 宣传主任理查马力肯

他们被禁止进入的地点包括:

(一)赛布特拉路、皇宫路、Bukit Petaling路、Bellamy路和国家皇宫周围

(二)苏丹希山慕丁路、Lembah Perdana路、Chenderasari路,以及国家回教堂周遭。

(三)独立广场周遭、中央艺术坊、嘉美回教堂、吉隆坡市政厅广场、国企十合购物广场、Maju Junction购物广场、甘榜巴鲁、京那巴鲁路、古晋路、苏丹依斯迈路、拉惹拉勿路、Sri Amar路、东姑阿都拉曼路、哈芝泰益路、Raja Muda Musa路、Raja Bot路、拉惹阿都拉路、金马路、Munshi Abdullah路、教堂路、拉惹朱兰路、敦霹雳路、陈祯禄路、苏丹玛目路。


***********

净选盟再度接洽默迪卡体育馆
由属下合法组织申请警方准证

李伟伦
2011年7月7日
下午 4点13分

分享

9

709集会倒数不到48小时,净选盟2.0将再次向默迪卡体育馆申请使用场地,并决定一旦体育馆批准净选盟的租用,就会以净选盟属下其中一个合法组织的名义,向警方申请集会准证。

净选盟2.0主席安美嘉今午2点率领成员黄进发、哈利斯及国家文学家沙末赛益,到武吉阿曼全国警察总部,会见全国总警长依斯迈奥马,并当面向后者表达这项立场。

安美嘉在离开武吉阿曼时向记者说,这显示净选盟确实很有诚意,要与警方合作,以确保集会顺利及和平进行。

以为获纳吉保证就无须准证

昨日,安美嘉表示,由于首相纳吉已经表明可在任何一家体育馆举行集会,因此净选盟不会申请警方集会准证。

针对此,安美嘉今日解释,这是因为净选盟之前以为,随着纳吉这番话,净选盟就不需要申请准证。

“不过,现在既然有这个程序上的需要,我们也会照做。”

由于警方坚持净选盟是一个非法组织,因此安美嘉表示,一旦获得默迪卡体育馆管理层同意净选盟使用场地后,净选盟将会以属下一个合法组织的名义,向警方申请准证。

但她强调,这并非意味着净选盟是非法,并坚称净选盟是由一组合法组织所组成的联盟
。



****************

THURSDAY, JULY 7, 2011
NAJIB – PLEASE GIVE THE PEOPLE A HONOURABLE HEARING
This is getting really serious………..the army has began to train its troops for public order duties, supposedly in anticipation for a riotous Bersih rally this Saturday 9th July. Earlier, I received several calls from my retiree friends and they all express their fear for the worst should the army be deployed. They also questioned why commit the army over a situation they believe to have been crafted by the police themselves? After making a number of unwarranted arrest; unbelievably for an offence of wearing the ‘illegal’ yellow colored T shirts and on suspicion of some being communist sympathizers’, the police began to set-up road blocks in and around the city to conduct searches for more Bersih related paraphernalia. It appears to me now that the authorities are more afraid of the yellow colour; paranoid for a better word, than to safeguard and protect the constitutional rights of the people to a legal assembly demanding for an electoral reform that benefits all Malaysians.

Now, are we expecting another May 13 alike this time? While the May 13 was a race riot, this time (should a riot occur) will be markedly different. It will be a riot by Malaysians of all races, united and resolve in their demands for free and fair elections, against the authorities that are predominantly Malays. This being so, we can expect the worse, for I believe it will eventually be the pro Bersih Malays leading the charge against another fellow Malay. I dread such a scenario, and the consequences following such a riots (God forbid) will surely leave the Malays further divided and unity in tatters.

It was based on the above scenario that I believe the army SHOULD NOT be involved. The primary role of the army is clear and definitive i.e. to defend the integrity and sovereignty of the country against a foreign invader or an armed insurrection of the magnitude of the first Malayan Emergency or the communist insurgency. In the case of Bersih, I do not believe it to be anywhere close to an armed insurrection; neither can it be deemed a communist resurgence. Finding a few parangs and some home-made ‘Molotov cocktail’ cannot justify that the country is at the verge of an armed insurrection or the makings of a communist resurgence. I would term it as an act by belligerents; if indeed it was done by supporters of Bersih, and this I doubt it to be. This is where the army leadership has to be very clear as to their roles and responsibilities, and any deployment has to be fully justified and sanctioned by the highest authority of the land; in this instant the Jawatankuasa Panglima Panglima (JPP). Politicians are certainly not the authority to sanction the deployment of the army or any of the other two services of the Armed Forces. And it is important too that His Majesty the King being the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces has to be respected and consulted. And please remember too that the people are not foreign enemies of the state, but citizens of the country.

The Bersih movement as I know has since its inception being in the forefront for an electoral reform that they believe is mired in controversies. Bersih 1.0 rally that attracted thousands to the streets was for a similar purpose as Bersih 2.0, which resulted in the fall of five peninsular states to the hands of the opposition during the 2008 GE. Even Tun Dr. Mahathir conceded that the manner in which the government handles the Bersih 2.0 affair can be disastrous to the Najib regime during the up-coming GE. Tun Dr. Mahathir’s forthright statement cannot be ignored, but I see little hope in Naijb making any concession to Bersih for their demands to be heard. Taking this hard line stand against the people’s wishes this time around will lend the final blow to Najib’s administration, and to UMNO/BN 52 years of continuous rule.

My advice to Najib is to listen to the people and more importantly to the call by His Majesty the King to confer with the people in order to avoid leading this blessed country to ruins.

CRUSADE AGAINST CORRUPTION

http://mindnoevil.blogspot.com/2011/07/najib-please-give-people-honourable.html

VVVVVVVVVVVVV


Bersih rally goes global
由 Weshall Overcome 于 2011年7月7日17:51 发布
Bersih rally goes global
Teoh El Sen | July 7, 2011

Malaysians in more than 30 cities around the world will gather in a show of solidarity for Bersih 2.0's call for free and fair elections.

PETALING JAYA: Malaysians living abroad will stage gatherings in 30 cities around the world in solidarity with Bersih 2.0′s “Walk for Democracy” on Saturday.

In Australia, organisers are expecting some 1,000 Malaysians or double that figure to turn up to support the call for free and fair elections.

“Over there, it’s not being viewed as an ‘anti-government’ protest but a solidarity movement. We’re appalled by the intimidation and roadblocks happening back home.

“Nobody is angry here, the mood is peaceful. We’re more concerned than anything else,” said Melbourne-based David Teoh, who is a key organiser of the rallies which will be held in several Australian cities.

Teoh said that in Australia, the police have been accommodating and offered more space than they have originally asked for.

“In Melbourne itself, we’re expecting some 500 people including even Australian parliamentarians,” said the 26-year-old architect.

“There’s a lot of excitement. Late last night, we were preparing buntings and banners. It’s very heartening to see people express their love and loyalty to the country and doing something as meaningful as this.

“I don’t think many of them have experienced this… this has actually helped unite the people. In Malaysia, the situation is absolutely ridiculous; we see it as the government going back on its undertaking to negotiate. We are quite upset.

“Until we can have clean and fair elections, we truly believe that Malaysia cannot step into its own greatness. There is a jarring lack of integrity in our national institutions as the very words that created our country have been totally ignored,” said Teoh, who is also the pro-tem president of SABMoz (Saya Anak Bangsa Malaysia di Australia).

Besides supporting Bersih’s eight demands for free and fair elections, the global movements are also urging the Election Commission to allow people working overseas the right to vote via postal ballots.

“One of the key things for Malaysians living abroad is the right to vote by post. Right now, only civil servants and students are allowed to vote,” said Temme Lee, a Bersih staff here assisting the efforts of Malaysians overseas.
Lee said Bersih is finalising a memorandum that solidarity movements can use to send to their Malaysian embassies.

Gatherings in the US
Meanwhile in the US, New York City organiser Lee Leng-Feng said that quite a number of the global movements are simply small groups of Malaysians who do not want to sit at home while their fellow Malaysians marched.

“I cannot stand watching my fellow countrymen walk while I do nothing here. I was ‘forced’ to organise one. All other Bersih organisers in the US have a similar story – we want to walk, but we could not find anyone to organise one, so we organised one ourselves,” said the Klang-born post-doctoral fellow in a university there.

Lee said that so far only fewer than 30 have confirmed their attendence, but added: “Even if it’s just me alone, I will walk on July 9.”

“I have friends who told me ‘you are not going to change anything by walking’. I even have friends telling me ‘I am not going back to Malaysia, so this is none of my business’. You get discouraged. But there are more people around the globe telling me I’m not alone,” he said.

Lee said that he felt ashamed when he read how people were physically attacked by the police during the 2007 Bersih rally.

“I do worry if I will get into trouble the next time I travel back to Malaysia. But I guess that is exactly what the government wants – they want us to be afraid and stay at home. But if I don’t do anything, as I said before, I will not forgive myself. And what I am really afraid of is that 10 years from now, my children will ask me why I didn’t do anything to save the country and I cannot answer them,” he said.

In Los Angeles, organiser James Cheng said: “I’m just a regular expatriate like everyone else here, wanting to be a small part in making a big difference.”

“The response is pretty good… I agree that there are some who think that this is meaningless, but I’m not doing this for them. Rather it’s for my belief that I am doing a small part in fighting for democracy and a better Malaysia for my children and other future generations.


“A lot of us have been following the situation in Malaysia and many of us are disappointed. After knowing about Bersih 2.0, I want to walk with the people and let the government know that enough is enough. We are not happy, and we want to be heard,” he added.

International media coverage
The global movements have also attracted media attention. In Australia, Teoh will be interviewed by ABC today and in South Korea, newspaper organisations are covering the event.

“We are getting local support from a Korean human rights NGO and have been given coverage in local newspapers such as the Korea Herald Tribune,” said Alfian Tahir, an organiser in Seoul.

“Why are we doing this? I am non-partisan. I have yet to register myself as a voter because I don’t believe in the system. Bersih’s demands are clear, such as the usage of indelible ink which was cancelled at the last minute in 2008.

“In 2009, Afghanistan used such ink and the people could still go to the mosque and pray, but in Malaysia it is funny how religious scholars say Muslims can’t pray after using the ink,” said Alfian, 25, who is doing an internship programme with a Korean human rights NGO.

Bersih rallies will also be held in New Zealand, Australia, Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Austria, France, England, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, the US and Cambodia.