Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tribute to Allahyarham Baharuddin Ahmad.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtmHhta-zGY&feature=player_embedded

This video is dedicated to tha late Encik Baharuddin Ahmad and to those brave men who are arrested & injured by the brutality of the force.

The late Baharuddin died for a cause.

Malaysians must stand up together and fight for justice with just a pen. See to it that the late Baharuddin died for something which he wanted for himself, his children, grand children and many great grand children.


我们一代又一代会记得您
为了公平,自由,
为了真正公平选举
为了马来西亚人所做出
的献身,牺牲。。。。。。。。

雨不停的下
我们的心一样热。。。。充满热诚
再冷的天气也阻挡不了
实现两线制度的心,决心

改革不能停顿
因为腐败
因为滥权没有停息
因为执法不公


您的牺牲
将永远受马来西亚人敬爱
你是马来西亚民主公平的真英雄

永恒怀念
永恒记住在心头
您是马来西亚人的光荣
永恒的怀念

您的牺牲
是伟大的
你应该获得颁发最高勋章
你是真正的DATO
你真的是实至名归


你的牺牲绝对不会白费
我们大家都会记载在历史内
在心坎里
在每个热爱公平,民主与
全力以赴实现两线制度的
所有马来西亚人心里

Baharuddin Ahmad
你的精神,你对公平的执著
就像灯塔,就像明灯
照亮两线制度

如果。。。。。能够
我们要为你建造
一个图书馆
一个用你名字命名的图书馆
让所有人看到你的光辉
永恒怀念你的决心
不怕强权
为公正廉明作出的牺牲


VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV


I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be?

There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the them. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

Two days ago, a group of people sought to end that silence.

To remind this country of what it has forgotten. More then 54 years ago a great citizen wished to embed the 31th of August forever in our memory.

His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the 9th of July to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from today, outside the gates of palace, and together we shall give them a 9th of July that shall never, ever be forgot.

http://www.niamah.com/2011/07/day-after.html

(REMEMBER TO LOOK AT THE LAST PHOTO AND COMMENTS。。。。。。)


VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV


Cindy Chew
砂拉越的许长发(右)在709前一天就被警方逮捕,扣留到今天才​被无条件释放。他说在警局期间,两次被殴打,第二次还被殴打至晕​倒。扣留期间,警方所提供的食物如给动物般的恶劣,和他同室的扣​留犯,多是白粉友,有警员售卖毒品给他们。白粉友们就大剌剌的在​室内吸毒。曾经被扣留的人,包括黄文强(左),都能告诉你,他们​在扣留室被“虐待”的惨痛经验和目睹警察的贪污行为。