Tuesday, July 5, 2011

a two-party systems that is equally strong so that it will not be any lopsided. One more thing is I dislike BN where the component parties are based on race.

MONDAY, JULY 4, 2011

Story of Malays struggles at RM17.00


Last week I took a taxi back home and the driver is a Malay. We chit-chat.

He was complaining to me how Malaysian and the Malays are suffering under the present government.

He said: Orang Atas makan terlaku banyak.

He told me under the present government the money/ income is unable to flow down to the Malay people. He said the government is very worried about the 09/07/2011 rally because although BN may have advantage now, there is a chance that BN may lose in the next general election.

There was a pro BN speaker during the Friday prayer sermon asking not to attend the 09/07/2011 rally, and he nearly walk away from his prayer. But due to respect to the divine, he stayed on.

I told him the urban citizen (city/town) vote for PR, and due to lack on information the kampung will stick to BN. He told me things are different now.

The journey cost me RM17.00 and it was nice chat with him.

My view is this, all political parties got weaknesses. But I prefer a two-party systems that is equally strong so that it will not be any lopsided. One more thing is I dislike BN where the component parties are based on race.


http://politemarket.blogspot.com/2011/07/story-of-malays-struggles-at-rm1700.html